Helping Educate The Future
Since 2003. Scholars For Life has been providing scholarship and financial aid for high-caliber students. Apply today for the 2019-2020 academic year!
What We're Looking For
01. You initiate. You get things done. You influence, energize, and inspire others to work together to make an impact. It’s more than titles held or roles played. For you, leadership is about courage and action.
02. Courage, humility, integrity, maturity, perseverance, self‑awareness, generosity, and empathy—these are the core values of our community. You embrace the fact that you are growing and learning.
03. You thrive in an academically rigorous environment, yet are able to contribute to your community in other ways. You’re ready to take full advantage of a career in academic excellence.
04. You value what is gained—collaboration, sportsmanship, discipline, stamina, and persistence—by preparing for and engaging in competitions and performances. We give due consideration to students with physical limitations.
Our selection process
We’re looking for leaders with an ability to influence, energize, and inspire others to make an impact. We seek courage, humility, integrity, and perseverance. And an authentic love of learning and sharing newfound knowledge and inspiration with others.
hOW TO PREPARE
01. Scholars For Life applicants may apply to other colleges and universities under one of our application plans.
02. All forms and correspondence dealing with admission go directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The deadline to apply for admission is different for each program.
03. Students cannot apply for more than one scholarship program at a time but we offer multiple financial aid packages that offer assistance short of full scholarship.
"Scholars For Life is a great place for students to invest in their futures. The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships can help you maximize your investment by working with you to determine how to most effectively meet your unique higher education needs," Dean Cunningham - Head Of Scholarships Program